I promise you my love
freely and without limits
to always try to understand you
and accept the things you belive
in to be near you whenever
you need my presence
To trust in your love for me and
pray that it gets
stronger each day
To watch our love grow together
Through the years
I promise to soo the
your mind and spirit
To plan with you, dream with you
And do my best to show you just
how much I LOVE YOU
For you are the love of my life
And the life of my life
ANd that is the way i want it to be
Forever and ever through time
freely and without limits
to always try to understand you
and accept the things you belive
in to be near you whenever
you need my presence
To trust in your love for me and
pray that it gets
stronger each day
To watch our love grow together
Through the years
I promise to soo the
your mind and spirit
To plan with you, dream with you
And do my best to show you just
how much I LOVE YOU
For you are the love of my life
And the life of my life
ANd that is the way i want it to be
Forever and ever through time


